Scott's Speedway Jigsaw


4"x6" oil on panel ••• (As promised, here is the second piece from my email twofer.) Well, the year is coming to a close and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my posts to you being a bit sporadic this past year. It has been a crazy year and, as usual, when it comes down to choosing between throwing a lot of paint at a canvas or posting my emails, I will invariably choose to hurl the goo. It is why I get up in the morning and why I sometimes (always) drive the people around me crazy AND why I consider myself to be an extremely lucky person in being able to do what I love day in and day out. Next year promises to be just as busy. Among other things—and you are the first to hear this George Billis Gallery here in the Southern California area. My first solo show is slated to open February 23. I shall contact you again when the show nears. The gallery is a well established bi-coastal gallery and I have been involved with its Los Angeles location for several years now. This move will bring on some changes and some getting used to, but I believe it will be a good fit and I am very excited about it. Next year, I shall endeavor to do my best in getting my posts out to your email box and I hope you will continue to understand if they are not exactly consistent in their delivery

Posted April 5, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!