Kodak Brownie Hawkeye


20"x16" oil on canvas I know, I know. It's a bit late, but let's not forget that I have only four functioning gray cells left and the dysfunctional quartet does not play well together. 2018 was a good year for me. Admittedly, I really have only one qualifier for a year being either good or bad: Whether The Spousal Unit has left me or not (surprise, she hasn't). The art has been challenging (a.k.a. good), The Spawn are still alive and eating us out of house and home, and most of the family manse is still standing. That is all well and good, but I am a simple man, so I stick to the one aforementioned simple yet complex priority. Besides, I need somebody to carry all these canvases and The Spousal Unit is elegantly buff. 

P.S. I hope you like the "Kodak Brownie Hawkeye" piece. That camera is probably one of, if not the most iconic of the Kodak Brownie cameras. It is so well designed in its beautiful functionality. I hope you will take a moment to look at the detail shots below.

Posted April 8, 2019

sold • private collection los angeles, ca




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!