Frog on Block

6"x4" oil on raymar panel This odd fellow is either a frog, a toad, a green monkey, or the %$@&# toy I stepped on in the middle of the night. I threw in the "F" wood block to show the scale of the tiny guy and to show my conviction that he is a malformed frog that I have mercifully spared from the trash can and to indicate his new four letter name. Most of the subject matter you see in these mini paintings are drastically reduced in scale to fit the format. This toady, excuse me, I meant to type "frog that caused my left foot pain" had to be enlarged drastically to fit the format. Just another fun fact from the bent mind of a deranged artist who cusses at toys in the dark.
  
Posted July 28, 2014


sold • private collection longview, tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!