"No tequila for you!"

4"x6" oil on raymar panel Now, for this to really work, you have to say the painting's title like the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld.    Via strict monastic practices, I usually try to only humiliate myself in type, but tonight you will actually be able to HEAR me humiliate myself on the radio (see below).

RADIO INTERVIEW… TONIGHT!
My interview on "Spirit Matters" will be tonight. Tune in by going to link below, then click on the button in the upper left hand corner with "CHANNEL 1. Click here to listen now!" It will be live tonight and then accessible through the same link as a podcast.
Tuesday, February 4th at 6pm (PST) / 9pm (EST)


Here is the link to the online broadcast:   www.gvbradio.com/spiritmatters.

 
Posted February 4, 2014

sold • private collection marin, ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!