Cork in Bottle

 


























12"x8" oil on canvas panel. They let me back into the Beverly Hills Affaire in the Gardens Art Show (it is anybody's guess as to why they keep judging me in), so I needed a few kinda small but bigger than my usual daily size of 4" x 6" paintings. Did that sentence make any sense? Anyway, this painting is a beginning of a short series of 8" x 12" pieces – that's a whopping 200% of the visual agony I normally deliver to you. Let it not be said, I do not bring the pain. You will only have to suffer with about two or three more of these... initially. Well, so far, all I can tell you about the experience is that my camera dislikes these paintings. In its usual stuck-up manner, it ignored a ton of colors, especially all the alizarin crimson shocks in the darks to the right of the bottle, making it look like dark blah. Basically, the little digital so-and-so hates me.

Posted September 7, 2010

sold • private collection west hollywood, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!