A Callous Painting




















6"x4" oil on raymar panel. This probably happens to you all the time. You open up the medicine cabinet and a simple little item jumps out at you and just screams to be painted. No? This doesn't happen to you all the time? Okay. Let's just forget that I typed those previous sentences and move on... I didn't even know we had this bottle of callous/wart/small imp remover. Although my writings might lead you to believe that I am a warty nasty ogre, I actually don't have the warts. The ogre part might be true. Okay, I will yield on the nasty part too, but no warts. Must be the neighbor's bottle. I wandered off again, didn't I? Oh yeah, I just thought the little bottle was beautiful, so I painted it. I can focus on painting, but don't ask me to focus on writing.


Daily Painter Review: I just posted a brand-spankin' new review of fellow daily painter Halima Washington-Dixon on my blog/site Daily Painter Review. Go check it out: www.dailypainterreview.com

Posted September 2, 2010
private collection phoenix, ar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!