Orange Spiral Candy

4"x6" oil on raymar panel Due to it being a wholly legitimate artistic imperative, I steal candy whenever and where ever possible. At least that's what I am going to tell the law enforcement official who finally catches me and puts an end to my spree. I had a sheriff give me a suspicious look a couple of weeks ago in a beach town diner, so they may be onto me. Onto a different and completely legal topic. The Cityscape Show IV at the George Billis Gallery is about half way through its run. If you have not already, please go and check out the show and my three pieces (shown below) that I have representing me in the show. I need people to walk into the gallery and say, "We're looking for work by that wonderful artist Raymond Logan!" (No need to mention the candy stealing thing—thanks.)
  
Posted August 4, 2014


sold • private collection sunrise, az



The Cityscape Show IV
(www.georgebillis.com/exhibitions1.html)
Show Dates: July 12th to August 23rd
George Billis Gallery
2716 S. La Cienega Boulevard / Los Angeles, CA 90034
310.838.3685 / la@georgebillis.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!