Thing One

6"x4" oil on masonite panel. Don't know where Thing Two is and, quite frankly, I am afraid to ask. The unspoken theory currently floating around the domicile is that Thing One (above) eliminated Thing Two in some devious manner involving duct tape, a fish bowl, salad tongs, and a table saw. Being cooped up in a box together for just too long was probably the motive.    Back in the real world and on a positive note… Being a soft toy, I did not cuss (too much) when I tripped over Thing One in the dark. Though I do not know where he is, the eventuality of me tripping over Thing Two is an almost certainty, so you might see another one of these guys immortalized in oil paint. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is currently looking for the Cat in the Hat. (Don't expect me to stay in the real world for too long.)
 
Posted August 16, 2013

sold • private collection tigard, or
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!