Portrait of a Burglar

6"x4" oil on raymar panel. There is only one thing I like about this outwardly annoying little marketing ploy (Did I say "ploy?" I meant "toy."): It makes a giggle sound when you shake it up and down. I like giggle sounds. Don't know why, I just do. One of The Spawn still likes it, so its inevitable expulsion has been... postponed. This guy has "Shoot me with a pellet gun!" written all over him.
Posted May 10, 2013
sold • private collection pasadena, ca

The Beverly Hills Art Show 

(http://beverlyhills.org/exploring/beverlyhillsartshow)

I will be showing my wares in space #138. Saturday and Sunday, May 18th & 19th   10am to 6pm both days
To answer the two most commonly asked questions: Yes, this event happens twice a year and an artist does have to be judged in. Which leads to an obvious third question: "If that is so, Raymond. How the heck did you get in?" It would be inappropriate for me to type my answer to that last one here. I try to keep these posts at a "G" rating.

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching this over and over and over:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo

    ReplyDelete

 
Sign Up!