Brownie Starlet Camera

30"x30" oil on canvas. Have I shown this painting to you yet? I cannot remember. I painted a little 5"x5" version of this first, which really helped me sort out some issues before taking it larger.    My upcoming show (see details below) is all very exciting, but what is really exciting is the time of year. No, not that a fat dude is running around in a fuzzy red suit. It's the time of year when Trader Joe's has their Dark Chocolate Star cookies! We buy so many that we need a U-Haul truck to get them home. I won't argue my deserving a lump of coal, but don't even think about taking my Dark Chocolate Star cookies.

"As I See It" 

art show by 
Raymond Logan
December 15, 2012 to January 31, 2013
Sycamore Gallery
116 East Lemon Avenue, Old Town Monrovia, CA 91016

(626) 357-6200 / www.thesycamoregallery.com
Opening Reception: December 15th / 5-8PM 

 
Posted December 6, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!