Tootsie Roll (The Larger)

16"x24" oil on canvas. • The official Library of Congress catalogue designation for this painting is "A Tootsie Roll that is as big as your head if not larger." You may recognize this because I painted a little 4x6 version of this earlier and no, this is not the same Tootsie Roll. Tootsie Rolls do not last very long around here.
 
Posted June 20, 2012

sold • private collection north hollywood, ca

5 comments:

  1. I love anything with that sort of designation. Pliny the elder. Ajax the lesser. Dumas fils (ou pere). By extension, I love this painting... which I would anyway because it's gorgeous. And huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! (pun intended) Lovely form, and iconic in its size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mutlicolored effects on your work. It's very expressive and wonderful. Your still lives are very realistic and enchanting. Very stunning work.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sign Up!