Lonely San Luis Obispo Barn


4"x6" oil on raymar panel. The composition of this piece is a little unorthodox. The barn seems to be pulling you to the left, but I think the rest of the painting, especially the diagonals, keep you in the painting. I could be wrong, but hey, this is my commentary, so let's humor the "crazy" artist in me by saying that I'm right. Been in the shop making frames for the upcoming Beverly Hills show and I am happy to announce that I still have all nine digits. I came up with two more frame designs that will hopefully showcase my paintings nicely. Beverly Hills Affaire in the Gardens Art Show, October 16th and 17th, Booth #137 - close to the corner of Beverly and Santa Monica.

Posted October 7, 2010

sold • private collection arroyo grande, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!