Myself, Again




















6"x4" oil on raymar panel. The Spousal Unit has laid claim to this painting. She says she "likes it" and it is a good likeness of me when I wear a beard, which is rare nowadays. I used to wear a beard all the time, but that is another story. All I really want to kno
w is where the heck did that gray stuff on my chin come from! No wonder I don't wear a beard anymore. Anyway, Goddess wants painting, Goddess gets painting. Fighting her is futile, her powers are just too strong. It's true. I once saw her change a flat tire using only her amazing mind powers. Of course, those amazing mind powers were making me change the tire, but that is beside the point. She's wicked powerful! She made me paint those bougainvilleas!
Posted September 23, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!