Safari Inn




















6"x4" oil on raymar panel. Okay, this is what I was thinking of typing, "If you are ever driving around and you see me on the sidewalk looking up at a sign like this one and saying, 'Gee, that looks like a cool thing to paint,' just come up and slap me in the back of the head to knock some sense into me. Not for using the interjection 'Gee,' but for taking on such a detailed subject with such a large brush." That's what I was going to type, until I realized that there are some people who read this blog who would actually whack me on the back of the head. And not just do it, but do it with extreme relish (You know who you are!). Great, now I lost my train of thought. Oh well. I hope you enjoy this painting of this really cool sign that is a piece of art itself.

Posted July 21, 2010
private collection los angeles, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!