Los Osos Barn





















6"x4" oil on board. This should be called "Barn Located on the Road to Los Osos". I really like this composition – I really did not like the angry bull that you cannot see just off to the left. He did not seem to appreciate my presence, artistically or otherwise. Being one of those idiots that was almost killed by a bison larger than my car in Yellowstone National Park (long story) and also narrowly escaping being pushed off a cliff into the Pacific Ocean by a rowdy bevy of punk cows (stupid story), I am particularly sensitive to the presence of ticked off bovine. When up close to that hulking cud-chewer, the barbed wire fence you see in the foreground seemed a wholly inadequate barrier.


Posted September 17, 2009

sold • private collection agua dulce, ca
 
Sign Up!