Resident Evil





















6"x4" oil on board. While cleaning up my studio (a task that usually starts around 8AM and stops the day I die) I became conscious of somebody watching me. Feeling the nefarious beam of death upon the back of my neck, I turned and was confronted by this beady-eyed little devil glaring at me. Look at him! Pure evil if there ever was one, any, – whatever. I have been informed by another little imp that runs around our house breaking things himself, that there are three more of these fiends in existence, but that I am unlikely to find them in my studio because they reside somewhere in England or a strange place called "PBS". Whew! I dodged that one (three), but somebody should really alert the British and the PBSians.


Posted July 16, 2009

sold • private collection glendale, ca

 
Sign Up!