Mir-A-Mar Court

30"x 20" oil on canvas ••• The Mir-A-Mar Court is one of those places that, depending on where you live, you think you have seen. A common comment from somebody seeing my painting for the first time often starts out, "Oh, I know that place, it's down in..." Whenever this happens, I feel that I should not disappoint them by telling them where it actually is. But then I remind myself, "Self," I say, "when did you become a nice person?" Then I go ahead and tell them that it is actually in Pismo Beach. You know Pismo Beach? It's the place Bugs Bunny was trying to get to whenever he veered off course and found himself in a cave or some such place.

The Mir-A-Mar YouTube Video 

See Raymond's Work at George Billis Gallery/LA 

Posted December 2, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!