Strawberry Candy



6"x4" oil on panel My nuclear family unit sometimes referred to as Clan Logan is not very particular in its food consumption habits. Even something that is still moving risks being eaten and the "Five Second Rule" is often substituted by the more caveman-like "Is Anybody Looking? Rule." It should be no surprise that, in a household where Fritos actually qualify as a "Vegetable," there should be a fair flow of candy. The upside of this dietetic fiasco is that I sometimes come across candy that I want to paint. Such was the case when I found another one of these cool looking strawberry candies. This one, oddly enough, stands on end. All in all, it was a very cooperative model, until it fell on the floor and I ate it.

Posted April 22, 2019

sold • private collection los angeles, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!