Purple Dinosaur Toy

4"x6" oil on door skin panel If you noticed the pregnant look of this innocent little toy, you are more observant than me. At least more observant than I was one night during bath time when daddy found out the the pregnant bulge was to hold the bathwater he was to be blinded with—this is a squirt gun of a nefariously cute design. It is the llama of cute toys, "Here, look into my cute little face whilst I spit in your eye!" This will be the last of my 4x6s you will see for at least a couple of weeks. The Beverly Hills Art Show is coming up (see info below), so my time between now and then will be consumed with my favorite hobby: Photographing my work then spending a lot of time color correcting images and cussing at my camera. You know... good times!
•••••
The Beverly Hills Art Show
(http://beverlyhills.org/exploring/beverlyhillsartshow)
I will be showing my wares in space #140, that's in the first park between Rodeo and Beverly Boulevards. Saturday & Sunday, May 16th & 17th / 10am to 6pm both days. If you are going to be on this side of the world, drop by and see my latest work.

Posted May 5, 2015

sold • private collection los angeles, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!