LEGO Star Wars Han Solo

6"x4" oil on raymar panel. Meet Han, or Mr. Solo—I forgot which he prefers. As I have said in the past, we have a ton of these little LEGO people lurking around our domicile. Dangerous, sharp-edged little so-and-sos. I had Spawn Number One reassemble some of the Star Wars characters for me to paint. He assures me they are correct in features, but I have my doubts. Anyway, Mr. Solo looked good, so here he is in oil paint. Spoiler Alert: I will be painting at least a couple more of these annoying little fellows soon. How many, and which ones, is yet to be determined. I have requested a Darth Vader, but poor Darth (all three of him) appears to have been blasted to bits and spread across the universe that is the Logan Household. We have a lead on his body being somewhere in the black hole that is a kid's bedroom.
Posted November 6, 2012
sold • private collection galena, oh

2 comments:

  1. I wince every time you talk about legos and bare feet in the same sentence!
    Great idea for a series. Oh, wait. There already is a Star Wars Series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat... I had planned to bid on this guy for my 13 year old... but I missed it.

    Lucky buyer!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sign Up!