Argus Argoflex Seventy-Five Camera




















6"x4" oil on raymar panel
. This camera started my short lived addiction to eBay auctions. It was a great deal, which probably helped start the addiction. Just when you think I might be calming down a bit, a painting like this comes along, exhibiting my spaz color theory and excitable brushstrokes. No, I do not drink a pot of coffee before I paint such a piece, I just tend to attack when I paint. Don't ask, because I do not know if they teach the "attack" painting method anywhere (whoever "they" are). I received several comments about yesterday's somewhat sparse commentary. A good friend even exclaimed my wordlessness to be a "miracle" attributable to the fact that the previous day was the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Great. Now people are praying that I shut up.
Posted December 14, 2011
sold • private collection bradbury, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!