Coffee Press





















6"x4" oil on board. Say "Hello" to my coffee press. I love my coffee press. Don't touch my coffee precious. If anything happened to my coffee press, I don't know what I would do. I would surely die before I could make it to the store to buy a new one. Moving on... This is a seemingly complex subject to take on, but like any other, you just have to dive in and go for it. It is really one abstraction after another, one shape relating to another shape, one value relating to another value. The chrome just makes it a more exciting challenge. Then you realize that that psychotic blue that keeps bouncing around driving you nuts is, in fact, your own jeans and they are moving because you are moving (dummy).

P.S. Don't touch my coffee press.

Posted March 12, 2009
sold • private collection west hollywood, ca
 
Sign Up!